Released on: September 12, 2022
- Item Number: AUTH-403
- The Auth module honours passwords that have expired.
- The auth module now respects passwords that have expired. as well as the authentication exception “must change password”
- Item Number: DOCS-162
- Docs preview has been corrected
- A issue that prohibited Docs documents from being previewed has been repaired.
- Item number: MOB-364
- Title: Daytime meetings One day’s fixed shift
- Fixed an issue that caused all-day appointments to move forward by one day after accepting an invitation from an EAS device.
- Item number: MOB-386
- Heading: ExceptionStartCalendar appointments have a set time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Outlook app from correctly synchronising the beginning time of an exception to an appointment.
- Item Number: PS-368
- DoMailboxMove operation now considers fetching external accounts
- Now, any active fetch processes from external accounts are taken into consideration during mailbox moves.
- Item Number: PS-438
- Title: CustomS3 buckets now support signature V4 authentication
- It is now feasible to utilise signature V4 with CustomS3 buckets because to the addition of the signature_version V4 argument.