Date of release: December 26th, 2022
- BCK-593 is the issue number.
- Accounts arrangement in external restoration honoured
- ExternalRestore restores the accounts in the order specified in the accounts or input_file parameters.
- BCK-618 is the issue number.
- Filename: getAvailableAccount command output
- The getAvailableAccount command now includes an option for generating a file and specifying the headers.
- BCK-676 is the issue number.
- Title: External restore operation with UUID support
- Description: The accounts UUID is now supported by the external restore procedure for both the accounts parameter and in an input file.
- DRIV-1695 is the issue number.
- Preview performance has improved.
- To reduce server resource consumption and possible failures, the preview is no longer available for documents greater than 10 Mb and photos larger than 20 Mb.
- MOB-395 is the issue number.
- Title: Fixed recurring calendar synchronisation exceptions
- Description: A issue was fixed that caused exceptions in recurring calendars to be improperly synchronised through EAS.
- MOB-396 is the issue number.
- Title: iOS appointment responses synchronisation corrected
- Description: A fault in iOS mobile devices caused answers to calendar appointments to be synchronised numerous times.
- PS-350 is the issue number.
- Title: Removed underscores from bucket types
- Underscores have been removed from object storage formats including CustomS3 and ScalityS3.
- TEAMS-3951 is the issue number.
- The instant meeting link has been redirected to the Team app.
- Manage the redirect to the Team app on mobile devices when a user taps on a meeting link from outside the application.
- TEAMS-3952 is the issue ID.
- Title: Mobile landing page for fast meetings
- When a user taps on an immediate meeting link from their mobile device, they are now sent to a sleek landing page.