Date of Publication: July 12, 2021
- Item Number: AUTH-242
- Title: Logout invalidates a SAML session
- The logout procedure now contacts the SAML logout endpoint to invalidate the session, if specified in the SAML settings.
- Item Number: AUTH-268
- Title: The audit log file’s warning notification was fixed
- When a fake user accessed the webmail through the Zextras Suite login page, the missing space in the authentication error message in the audit.log file was added.
- Item Number: AUTH-289
- Unable to save the dependable device
- Before this patch, there was a problem preserving the browser ID when two or more users logged in using the same browser.
- Item Number: BCK-575
- Title: Handle external restore from non initialised backup.
- There are no longer any issues when doing an external restoration without first initialising the backup on the destination server.
- Item Number: BCK-595
- Title: DoExternalRestore operation: Skip_domain_provisioning
- By default, the doExternalRestore action avoids all domain-based characteristics when the skip_domain_provisioning parameter is set to false. The import fails if users set skip_domain_provisioning to true and the account’s domain is absent.
- Item Number: BCK-597
- Title: Shared contacts are now restored by external restore operations
- Improvements were made to the fixShares and external restoration processes so that shared contacts from groups may now also be restored.
- Item Number: COR-604
- New configuration instructions
- Users may now utilise set, get, and unset commands thanks to new configuration commands.
- Issue Number: DELEG-38.
- Title: Links to the new wiki are now provided in the Admin tab’s Browse Logs pane.
- Updated “Browse Logs” link in the admin section from the previous wiki to the most recent documentation page.
- Item number: MOB-343
- Users may now specify which folders Active Sync should not sync with
- Users may now exclude a folder from Active Sync, with the exception of any system directories.
- Item Number: PS-318
- Title: Delay in indexing due to unavailable endpoints
- The indexing is delayed and the failure count is updated while the indexing endpoints are down.
- Item Number: PS-320
- Title: Alert the administrator if the endpoint for the indexing extraction tool is down.
- When none of the endpoints for the indexing extraction are down, the administrators are now alerted.
- Issue Number: TEAMS-2559.
- Title: Improved help output for the video server command
- Instead of an error, a list of alternatives with explanations is shown when users use the video server command without any arguments.
- Item number: TEAMS-2842
- Title: New message scrolling during conversations corrected
- Fixed an issue that stopped discussions from scrolling when new messages were received while the writing bubble was visible.
- Issue Number: TEAMS-2850.
- Title: Users are now alerted through notice when they are muted.
- There is now a notice for users when they are muted. Until people respond, this notice is still an alert.
- Item number: TEAMS-2889
- Title: Only group moderators are allowed to use the “add member” capability.
- With API version 14, the “add member” feature is restricted to moderators and is only available for groups.
- Item number: TEAMS-2931
- Title: Moderators are the only people who can use the “MuteForAll” button.
- In a group, space, or channel meeting, only moderators can now make other participants silent.