Availability: August 9, 2021
- Issue Number: AUTH-255.
- Static OTP codes that can only be used once
- The user enters one of the static codes when the OTP is asked. The access is given if the code is valid and readily available. The user also receives an email informing them that they have other X codes and that one of their codes has already been used.
- Item Number: MOB-352
- Title: WindowSize for EAS account logger is not respected
- The EAS account logger now utilises Window Size.
- Item number: TEAMS-2891
- Title: Space and channel talks in a minichat
- Minichat may show chats from both Space and Channel.
- Item number: TEAMS-2933
- Title: AdditionUser examples for owners
- To properly explain how to use the ‘addOwner’ command, the ‘Usage example’ explanation has been improved.
- Item number: TEAMS-2936
- Title: Messages and attachments can be sent to Spaces and Channels
- Users can forward messages and attachments to Spaces and Channels using the API V15.
- Item number: TEAMS-2963
- Meetings may be launched in a new browser tab, title
- Users can now choose to launch the meetings in a different browser tab.