Date of release: November 2nd, 2021
- AUTH-314 is the issue number.
- Password Change Using Custom ZimbraAuthMech
- After admins have enabled the custom: it is now possible for users to change their password:zimbraAuthMech zx
- AUTH-320 is the issue number.
- Title: New Auth zimlet tab
- By clicking on the Zextras Auth zimlet, a new Auth tab will be launched, resulting in a more user-friendly layout.
- BCK-589 is the issue number.
- Moved mailboxes are now marked as deleted
- The doPurgeMailboxes action now indicates as deleted mailboxes those that have been relocated to other servers. This causes the Backup purge procedure to include clear up the data left over from the transfer activities.
- COR-639 is the issue number.
- Fixes for text selection and contextual menus in the administrative console
- Description: A fault in the Zimbra administrative interface caused the text selection and contextual menu to not operate properly.
- COR-644 is the issue number.
- Temporary login link for 2FA users
- Description: To allow users with 2FA enabled to log in, the administrator prepares a preauth link from the admin panel and sends it to the user who will be allowed to use the webmail.
- MOB-357 is the issue number.
- Title: Appointment invitation PARTSTAT field bug repaired
- Fixed an issue that caused the PARTSTAT field of an invitation to be incorrectly marked as NEED-ACTION when accepting one appointment via Exchange ActiveSync. This problem prevented the appointment from being shown over CalDAV.
- TEAMS-3215 is the issue number.
- Title: Team Accessibility Improved
- To boost accessibility, every icon in Team now contains an alternate text, a title, and a label.