Date of release: November 29th, 2021
- AUTH-252 is the issue number.
- Title: Zimlet double-click support
- Description: Added functionality for double-clicking on the webmail zimlets.
- BCK-641 is the issue number.
- Fixed false-positive errors in the coherency check procedure
- Description: A flaw in the doCoherencyCheck procedures allowed false-positive errors to be reported if any tags/flags were present.
- BCK-643 is the issue number.
- doSmartScan help use example corrected
- Description: Added a missing start argument to the doSmartScan example in the command documentation.
- DRIV-1366 is the issue number.
- Title: Allow file renaming without an extension argument
- You may now rename files in Drive even if their extension is absent.
- DRIV-1510 is the issue number.
- Title: Include an app version and a section powered by Zextras.
- The Drive tab now has a column in the bottom left corner that reports the programme version. By clicking on it, the current Drive version is copied to the clipboard.
- PS-349 is the issue number.
- Improve the production of the JSON file under account_info during MailboxMove.
- The account_info file was damaged during the MailboxMove method in a few particular instances, rendering the JSON file invalid. This has now been resolved.
- PS-356 is the issue number.
- Title: Command Usage Improvements Examples
- Description: The use examples for the following commands have been updated to match the current parameters: doCreateBucket, doDeleteAllDelegatedRights, doDeleteBucket, doRestartService, doStartService, doStopService, doUpdateBucket, and doUploadLicense.