Availability: November 29, 2021
- Item Number: AUTH-252
- Zimlets with double-click support
- The ability to double-click on zimlets in webmail has been added.
- Item Number: BCK-641
- Title: Coherency check procedure fixes false-positive errors
- A issue that resulted in false-positive errors being reported during the doCoherencyCheck operations if any tags or flags were present has been fixed.
- Item Number: BCK-643
- Title: Fixed doSmartScan use assistance example
- The command help example for doSmartScan now includes the start option that was previously absent.
- Item number: DRIV-1366
- Title: Allow file renaming without specifying an extension
- You may now rename files in Drive even if their extension is absent.
- DRIV-1510 Issue ID
- Title: Add powered by Zextras section and app version
- There is now a feature in the Drive tab’s bottom left corner indicating the app version. The most recent Drive version will be copied to the clipboard when clicked.
- Item Number: PS-349
- Title: Enhance account_info JSON file generation during mailbox move
- The account_info file was damaged during a few unique MailboxMove circumstances, which rendered the JSON file invalid. Now, this has been corrected.
- Item Number: PS-356
- Title: Improved examples of command usage
- Updated use examples for the following commands: doCreateBucket, doDeleteAllDelegatedRights, doDeleteBucket, doRestartService, doStartService, doStopService, doUpdateBucket, and doUploadLicense to reflect the most recent parameters.