» Changelog for Zextras Suite 3.7.0
Changelog for Zextras Suite 3.7.0
Availability: November 2, 2021
- Item Number: AUTH-314
- Title: Custom ZimbraAuthMech password changing
- After administrators have allowed the custom, users are now able to change their password:ZimbraAuthMech: zx
- Item Number: AUTH-320
- Title: Auth Zimlet’s new tab
- A new Auth tab will appear when the Zextras Auth zimlet is clicked, providing users with a more user-friendly interface.
- Item Number: BCK-589
- Title: Deleted mailboxes have been moved
- The doPurgeMailboxes action now flags mailboxes that have been relocated to other servers as destroyed. As a result, the backup purge process also cleans away any leftover data from the migration activities.
- Item number: COR-639
- Title: Administration console contextual menu and text selection fixed
- Fixed an issue that prevented the contextual menu and text selection in the Zimbra administrative console from operating correctly.
- COR-644 Issue ID
- Title: Login link for temporary 2FA users
- Admin creates a preauth link from the admin dashboard and may send it to the user who will be allowed to access the webmail in order to allow users with 2FA enabled to log in.
- Item Number: MOB-357
- Fix for PARTSTAT field issue on appointment invitation
- Fixed an issue that led to one appointment’s PARTSTAT field being incorrectly set to NEED-ACTION when it was accepted via Exchange ActiveSync. Due to this problem, the appointment was not displayed via CalDAV.
- Item number: TEAMS-3215
- Title: Team accessibility enhanced
- To increase accessibility, Team now includes alternate text, a title, and a label for each icon.v