The Domain page allows you to manage domains and their associated settings, such as individual accounts, user quotas and authentication, mailing lists, and more.
The page includes the following sections: domain information and domain management.
Make a New Domain
Fill out the form that appears after clicking the CREATE button to create a new domain
.The Domain Details section contains more domain setup options, such as how to configure authentication and accounts in the domain.
The domain settings may be refined using the many subsections available in Domain Details. Most of the choices’ values (for example, the Time Zone) are inherited from the primary domain established if they are not provided for a specific domain.
The general settings determine the fundamental domain setup; the majority of them occur during domain formation. Additional choices enable you to specify the time zone, whether to use the HTTP or HTTPS protocol (we recommend always using the latter), and whether to utilise a mail server for spam-relay purposes.
A default COS and its status can also be assigned to the domain.
The DELETE DOMAIN button at the bottom of the page allows you to delete the domain. When this button is pressed, a dialogue will appear, showing all of the domain’s defined elements (Accounts, mailing lists, resources, and so on), which will be removed along with the domain. There are two options: Close the domain, which keeps all things but prevents access, or Remove the domain and all its objects.
The Global Access List
Certificates and Virtual Hosts
- An SSL certificate can be assigned to each virtual host. Carbonio CE allows you to upload numerous SSL domain certificates from the Carbonio Admin Panel and associate them with different domains in a few simple steps.
- Click UPLOAD AND VERIFY CERTIFICATE after selecting the virtual host. In the dialogue, you can select:
- A longChain Certificate from Let’s Encrypt, which includes an intermediate certificate. Before selecting the GENERATE CERTIFICATE button, be sure you have met all of the requirements. Follow the steps below to complete the operation.
- A Let’s Encrypt shortChain Certificate with no intermediary certificate: like in the previous example, ensure that the conditions are met before clicking the GENERATE CERTIFICATE button. Follow the steps below to complete the operation.
- A unique certificate. In this instance, you must supply the three files of the authorization chain (the Domain Certificate, the Certificate CA Chain, and the Private Key) in the first or copy the text of the individual files into the relevant areas. Click VERIFY to validate the certificates: if everything is correct, a message will appear. The validity of the certificate will be shown. Click the I WANT TO USE THIS CERTIFICATE button to upload and activate the certificate. A notification will be displayed once more (The certificates have been stored). To finish the operation, if you are on a Single-Node, restart it; otherwise, restart the node where the Proxy is installed.
Installation of a Let’s Encrypt certificate
Make a New Account
- Which date and time should the account be restored?
- Whether to utilise the account’s most recent available status
- If it is necessary to restore External Data Sources,
- Choose an e-mail address to which a successful restore message will be sent.