The Domain page enables control of domains and associated settings, including user quota and authentication, mailing lists, individual accounts, and more.
The page has the following sections: general settings, domain information, and domain management.
Make a New Domain
Fill out the form that appears after clicking the CREATE button to create a new domain.
The global theme
The World Access List
Certificates & Virtual Hosts
- a certificate from Let’s Encrypt that includes an intermediate certificate. Before pressing the GENERATE CERTIFICATE button, be sure you meet the conditions. Follow the guidelines below to finish the process.
- Similar to the previous situation, be sure you meet the requirements before selecting the GENERATE CERTIFICATE option for a Let’s Encrypt shortChain Certificate without an intermediate certificate. Follow the guidelines below to finish the process.
Once the setting is complete, you may copy the URL and paste it in the textbox. If the settings URL utilises HTTP rather than HTTPS, click the Allow Unsecure button. To import the configuration, click IMPORT.
Make a new account
- Which time and date should the account be restored to?
- Choosing whether to utilise the account’s most recent status
- If necessary, restore External Data Sources
- Choose a recipient email for the notice of the successful restore.