This is Carbonio’s documentation, a completely private digital workspace.
The information is divided into four sections:
- Release. a list of the problems resolved in the most recent version of Carbonio, along with instructions for upgrading
- Install. Instructions for installation and upgrading, details on Carbonio’s design, and security advice
- Admin using GUI. utilising the Carbonio Admin Panel to manage Carbonio
- Admin using CLI. Command-line control of Carbonio: administrative chores and some sophisticated Carbonio Mesh use
- Use. Carbonio’s regular use, including its use on certain mobile apps
- Build. API reference links
Please visit the page specifically dedicated to Carbonio CE’s documentation if you’re seeking for it.