Zextras Carbonio 23.6.0
- next ( 1 ) back
Carbonio Community Edition
Suite for Zimbra
- next ( 6 ) back
- next ( 4 ) back
Carbonio is a bootstrapped carbonio.
The bootstrap command will perform a variety of operations and configure the node. At the end, you will be presented with a menu, and if you have previously configured everything, all you need to do is click y for confirmation.
You must give these values during the procedure, which you may obtain from the initial Mesh and Directory node.
- The FQDN of the first Mesh and Directory node is the Ldap master host (example: ldap-mstr.example.com).
- The first Mesh and Directory node provides the Ldap Admin password (ldap-admin-password).
Join the Carbonio Mesh.
Carbonio Mesh is necessary for Carbonio and its components to communicate. Command generates the setup interactively.
This command will do the following:
- request the IP address and netmask
- Request the Carbonio Mesh secret, which is required for installations, management, and access to the administrative GUI. For further details, see the Carbonio Mesh Administration Interface section.
- Throughout the documentation, this password will be designated as MESH_SECRET.
- If you forget your password or the credential file becomes corrupted and useless, you can reset it by following the steps outlined in the section Carbonio Mesh Credentials.
- Save the configuration to the file /etc/zextras/service-discover/cluster-credentials.tar.gpg.
- Run Carbonio Mesh to finish the installation.
Install and set up pgpool
To get pgpool up and running, complete the following steps.
- Setup pgpool
- Use the following command to configure Pgpool-II.
- Check that the service is enabled and restart it using these instructions.
Carbonio Database Bootstrap
You can use the password of the Postgres user carbonio_adm that you generated when you installed the Database role, or any other administrator account that you previously created.
The sole required command is for the mailbox database, which is required in all installation situations, whereas the others are only required if the other Roles are installed.